Re: [UTR#51-8] 1.4.3 Emoji Variation Sequences: Female/Venus and Male/Mars Signs

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 07:29:42 +0200

​There are three main Unicode technical committees: we use an issue tracker
for two of them, but not the UTC (which established its processes earlier).
Personally, I'd favor an issue tracker for the UTC as well, but decisions
as to the process are determined by the committee.​ (Note again that
nothing said on this list will be taken up by the UTC unless someone
submits a proposal to the UTC.)

Mark

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 9:03 PM, Christoph Päper <christoph.paeper_at_crissov.de