Re: [Unicode] how to evaluate the "emoji support level" in given font?

From: suzuki toshiya <mpsuzuki_at_hiroshima-u.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 23:20:43 +0900

oh, I should add more words why I wrote "subset". There is a full
list of emoji defined by Unicode;
http://unicode.org/Public/emoji/3.0/emoji-data.txt
But I'm questionable whether the most emoji font developers are
trying to fill all of this list.

For example, to check the support level for zh-CN, fontconfig does
not check all G-source characters of CJK Unified Ideograph - because,
there are so many Chinese fonts covering GB 2312 but not coverting
GB 18030. I guess similar situation in emoji fonts...

Regards,
mpsuzuki