Unicode Bidi Algorithm – Java reference implementation

From: Deepak Jois <deepak.jois_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 17:01:10 +0530

Hi

It seems that the Java reference implementation for the Unicode Bidi
algorithm that I downloaded from the unicode.org site fails against
some test cases in the BidiCharacterTest.txt file – the ones that are
specifically meant to test for changes in Unicode 8.0.

Has the reference implementation been updated, and does anyone have a
copy they can share? Is there a reference implementation in some other
language that I could look at, which has been updated?

Thank you
Deepak