Re: Implementation of ideographic description characters

From: 董福興 <bobbytung_at_wanderer.tw>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 20:39:52 +0800

The ids extension can dynamically composing parts with ids into a SVG and
displayed on media wiki.

I know the team implied this function in Taiwan. They are dealing a
Taiwanese dictionary contained several Hanzi not encoded into Unicode.

Bobby Tung

gfb hjjhjh <c933103_at_gmail.com> 於 2016年10月11日 下午5:27 寫道:

After some researches, there is already a Mediawiki extension named as ids
that do exactly what I asked about. (
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Ids) With the only problem is that
⿻is still not yet supported by the system. Now the question is can this
extension become something integrated into a font.