Re: Emoji end goal

From: Leonardo Boiko <leoboiko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 10:47:01 -0300

Yes, the end goal of the Unicode Consortium is media attention by way of
virtue signaling. For every online article about emoji modifiers, each
individual member of the Consortium earns a fifty-Euro bonus from our
masters, the global feminist cultural-Marxist Jewish conspiracy, for our
support in propagating political correctness and ultimately implementing
ONU's One World Government. In fact, the end goal for emoji (as originally
planned by Gramsci and Adorno in UAX #1922) is to be the mandatory
Newspeak-style writing system of the NWO, so as to brainwash citizens away
from scientific truths like race realism or the sociobiology of gender. As
soon as WOMAN+ ZWJ+President Hillary finish assassinating the last
remaining ASCII reactionaries, full emoji deployment will be in order, and
we'll indoctrinate every child to internalize standard Communist dogma such
as "all ethnicities deserve equal representation in media" or "all
combinations of genders and professions should be considered equally
valid". The lead experiments at Tumblr and Instagram were very successful,
proving that emoji have great potential as tools of indoctrination.