Re: The (Klingon) Empire Strikes Back

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 11:34:51 -0800

The committee doesn't "tentatively approve, pending X".

But the good news is that I think it was the sense of the committee that
the evidence of use for Klingon is now sufficient, and the rest of the
proposal was in good shape (other than the lack of a date), so really only
the IP stands in the way.

I would suggest that the Klingon community work towards getting Paramount
to engage with us, so that any IP issues could be settled.

Mark

Mark