Re: Specification of Encoding of Plain Text

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 10:38:30 +0100

If you know of combining marks whose scx values should include Thai, please
let us know.

Also, by "Latin is not a complex script" I mean it in the narrow sense I
stated, where the goal is the ordering of characters. That is, nobody would
normally wonder whether 0.5 when expressed by a sequence with U+2044
FRACTION SLASH should be written as the sequence <2, U+2044 FRACTION SLASH,
1>!

There will always be some edge cases, but the target is Tibetan or Myanmar,
not Latin or Cyrillic.

Mark