Re: WAP Pictogram Specification as Emoji Source

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 06:19:44 -0500

Given the status of WAP, I don't think there is any particular need to seek
compatibility for it. On the other hand, it — like other sources — can
certainly be mined for ideas. For example, the topic of SCUBA has certainly
come up, and I suspect one could make a good case for the expected
frequency being similar to some other sports.

See http://unicode.org/emoji/selection.html for how to submit.

Mark