Re: Unicode Emoji 5.0 characters now final

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:03:14 +0200

Ken's observation "…approximately backwards…" is exactly right, and that's
the same reason why Markus suggested something along the lines of
"interoperable".

I don't think we've come up with a pithy category name yet, but I tried
different wording on the slides on http://unicode.org/emoji/. See what you
think, Doug.

Mark

Mark