Re: PETSCII mapping?

From: Michael Everson <everson_at_evertype.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 01:13:46 +0100

I agree with Rebecca. It’s going to be a handful of characters, used by the handful of people who use legacy character sets. Those people exist (I run Mac OS 9 regularly because it’s necessary for some of my work) and since some of these legacy characters are encoded, it makes sense to make sure all of them are. It’s no harm to the standard to support them.

Asmus is right. It needs a proposal.