Re: PETSCII mapping?

From: Rebecca Bettencourt <beckiergb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 09:28:04 -0700

The Teletext set of 2x3 block characters also covers a significant chunk of
the TRS-80 and CoCo character sets:

http://www.kreativekorp.com/software/fonts/trs80.shtml

I have been thinking of proposing those characters for a while, actually,
and that would have been my next proposal after PETSCII. :) The question
is, do we want to add these missing graphics characters incrementally,
platform by platform, or put together a larger proposal for, say, one big
Block Elements Extended block? My first thought is that an incremental
approach would make it easier to get characters into the standard, but what
do I know.

-- Rebecca Bettencourt