PRI #351: Combined registration of the KRName collection and of sequences in that collection

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 10:27:25 -0700

PRI 351 <http://www.unicode.org/ivd/pri/pri351/>The Unicode Consortium
has posted a new issue for public review and comment.

Public Review Issue #351: A submission for the “Combined registration of
the KRName collection and of sequences in that collection” has been
received by the IVD Registrar.

This submission is currently under review according to the procedures of
UTS #37, Unicode Ideographic Variation Database, with an expected close
date of 2017-07-07. Please see the submission page for details and
instructions on how to review this issue and provide comments:

http://www.unicode.org/ivd/pri/pri351/

The IVD (Ideographic Variation Database) establishes a registry for
collections of unique, and sometimes shared, variation sequences for
Ideographs, which enables standardized interchange in plain text, in
accordance with UTS #37, Unicode Ideographic Variation Database.

http://blog.unicode.org/2017/04/pri-351-combined-registration-of-krname.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements