Re: Comparing Raw Values of the Age Property

From: Anshuman Pandey via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 17:19:08 -0500

I performed several operations on DerivedAge.txt a few months ago. One basic example here:

https://pandey.github.io/posts/unicode-growth-UCD-python.html

If you provide some more insight into your objective, I might be able to help.

I would recommend against relying on the order of the data, and that you instead parse the individual entries to obtain the 'Age' property.

All my best,
Anshu