Re: CLDR 'B'

From: Peter Edberg via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 08:58:46 -0700

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 1:20 AM, Neil Shadrach via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org> wrote:
>

> http://cldr.unicode.org/translation/date-time-patterns <http://cldr.unicode.org/translation/date-time-patterns>
>
> How are 'B' values added for languages that do not have them?
> I cannot see an option for this in the survey tool which just refers to the existing list.

If you want to override the inherited pattern for one of the 5 existing 'B' skeletons (Bh, Bhm, Bhms, EBhm, EBhms) you should be able to do that with no problem, please let us know if that does not work for you.

If in a particular locale you want to add another skeleton to the existing 5, please file a ticket:
http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/newticket <http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/newticket>
(we shoud be able to get to that within a few days)

- Peter E