Reminder, Call for Unicode 10.0 Cover Design Art

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 12:18:54 -0700

This is a reminder that the call for cover art design will close on June
15. Please see the announcement web page for requirements and more details.

http://www.unicode.org/announcements/u10call/index.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements