Turtle Graphics Emoji

From: William_J_G Overington via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 13:22:22 +0100 (BST)

I have been thinking about having Turtle Graphics Emoji as an educational and fun idea.

Turtle Graphics Emoji would each be for one turtle graphics command, such as forward, right and left and then there could be digits in a text message after the emoji character to act as the parameter to the turtle graphics command. There could also be a few associated emoji for start, pause and stop and for expressing loops.

I am thinking that Turtle Graphics Emoji would be both educational and fun.

William Overington

Friday 28 July 2017