Re: IBM 1620 invalid character symbol

From: Ken Shirriff via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:10:33 -0700

The IBM type catalog might be of interest. It describes in great detail the
character sets of the IBM typewriters and line printers and the custom
characters that can be ordered for printer chains and Selectric type balls.
Link:
http://bitsavers.org/pdf/ibm/serviceForConsultants/Service_For_Consultants_198312_Complete/15_Type_Catalog.pdf

I'm asking my sources to see if I can find out more about the 1620's
characters, but haven't come up with anything concrete yet.

Ken