RE: Question about Karabakh Characters

From: via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 05:09:28 +0000

Thank you for your reply.
I am currently handling technical support to publish in multi-language.

This was found when we were handling a project on the Karabakh language.
I was informed that Karabakh has a dictionary containing over 40,000 words that was produced in 2013 which employs the three characters.
I personally have not seen this dictionary, but it seems that are ones that need these characters.
So I decided to make a post.

Kazunari Tsuboi