IUC 42 Call for Participation Announced!

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 15:05:57 -0800

IUC 42 image
<http://www.unicodeconference.org/call-for-participation.htm>The IUC 42
Program Committee invites you to submit your session, tutorial, or panel
abstracts for the *42nd Internationalization & UnicodeĀ® Conference (IUC
42)* in Santa Clara, California, September 10-12, 2018.

Join other industry leaders as they map the future of
internationalization, ignite new ideas, and showcase the latest
technologies and best practices for creating, managing, and testing
global, web, and multilingual software solutions. Let imagination be
your only limit!

Please submit a brief abstract
<http://www.unicodeconference.org/call-for-participation.htm> by the
deadline of Friday, March 9, 2018.

The Program Committee will notify authors by April 13, 2018. Speaker
agreements and materials such as photos, bios and final presentation
abstracts will be required from selected presenters by Friday, April 27,
2018

Tutorial Presenters receive complimentary conference registration, and
two nights lodging, while Session Presenters receive a fifty percent
conference discount and two nights lodging.

Please visit the conference website
<http://www.unicodeconference.org/uni> to view examples of content from
past conferences <http://www.unicodeconference.org/past-conferences.htm>.

http://blog.unicode.org/2018/01/iuc-42-call-for-participation-announced.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements