Re: Can NFKC turn valid UAX 31 identifiers into non-identifiers?

From: Rebecca T via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 23:43:39 -0400

I think that the benefits of inclusion from allowing non-ASCII identifiers
far outweigh any corner cases this might cause. (Although ironing out and
analyzing those is of course important, I don’t think they should be
obstacles for implementing this kind of thing.)

Something I’d love to see is translated keywords; shouldn’t be hard with a
line in the cargo.toml for a ruidmentary lookup. Again, I’m of the opinion
that an imperfect implementation is better than no attempt. I remember
reading an article about a professor who translated the keywords in...
maybe it was Python? And found their students were much more engaged with
the material. Anecdotal, of course, but it’s stuck with me.