Re: The Unicode Standard and ISO

From: Asmus Freytag via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 13:33:20 -0700
On 6/8/2018 5:01 AM, Michael Everson via Unicode wrote:
and achieving a fullscale merger with ISO/IEC 15897, after which the valid data stay hosted entirely in CLDR, and ISO/IEC 15897 would be its ISO mirror.
I wonder if Mark Davis will be quick to agree with me 😅 when I say that ISO/IEC 15897 has no use and should be withdrawn

I don't know about Mark, but that would have been my position.

There's no value added in creating "mirrors" of something that is successfully being developed and maintained under a different umbrella.

A./