Re: A sign/abbreviation for "magister"

From: Asmus Freytag via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 06:43:08 -0700
On 11/1/2018 12:52 AM, Richard Wordingham via Unicode wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:35:19 -0700
Asmus Freytag via Unicode <unicode@unicode.org> wrote:

On the other hand, I'm a firm believer in applying certain styling
attributes to things like e-mail or discussion papers. Well-placed
emphasis can make such texts more readable (without requiring that
they pay attention to all other facets of "fine typography".)
Unfortunately, your emails are extremely hard to read in plain text.
It is even difficult to tell who wrote what.

Not sure why that is. After they make the round trip, they look fine to me.

A./