IUC 43 Program Announced

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 18:29:12 -0700

IUC 43 banner <http://www.unicodeconference.org/uni>

*Join Us At IUC 43! <https://www.unicodeconference.org/program.htm>*

Trained, Tested, Trusted: Understand best practices in process and among
teams reliably delivering high quality global products. Examine how
developers build, test, and deploy great global products. Explore
technologies for design, localization, multilingual testing, workflow
management, and content management.

Expert practitioners and industry leaders present detailed
recommendations for businesses looking to expand to new international
markets and those seeking to improve time to market and cost-efficiency
of supporting existing markets. Recent conferences have provided
specific advice on designing software for European countries, Latin
America, China, India, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and emerging markets.

For over 28 years the Internationalization & UnicodeĀ® Conference
<https://www.unicodeconference.org/program.htm> (IUC) has been the
preeminent event highlighting the latest innovations and best practices
of global and multilingual software providers. Join us in Santa Clara to
promote your ideas and experiences working with natural languages,
multicultural user interfaces, producing and supporting multinational
and multilingual products, linguistic algorithms, applying
internationalization across mobile and social media platforms, or
advancements in relevant standards.

Track and Session Topics to Include:

    * Automation
    * Emojis
    * Internationalization
    * Programming
    * Case Studies
    * ICU/CLDR
    * Localization
    * Scripts

http://blog.unicode.org/2019/05/iuc-43-program-announced.html
https://www.unicodeconference.org/program.htm

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements