UTC # 114 / L2 # 211 Logistics
and General Information
Feb 4 - 8, 2008
Apple Computer Inc.
One Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
1. Meeting logistics:
- The meeting will be held in the Singapore conference
room, in building 1.
- Check in with the receptionist in building 1 and get your
visitor's badge. Someone will come to escort you to the meeting
room which is located right next to the reception area.
- There should be Internet access, including VPN. Both wired and wireless will be supported.
- Monday, Feb 4 will be exclusively dedicated for the meeting of the South East Asian
Subcommittee on Indian topics.
- San Jose International Airport (SJC) (closest)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
3. Driving Directions:
From San Francisco - or San Francisco airport
From San Jose
From San Jose airport
3. Hotel Information:
- Cypress Hotel 10050 S. DeAnza Blvd., Cupertino, CA, 95014 -- | --
800-499-1408 -- | -- 408-253-8900
- Cupertino Inn 10889 North De Anza Boulevard, Cupertino, CA 95014
-- | -- 800-222-4828 -- | -- 408-996-7700
- Hilton Garden Inn - 10741 N Wolfe Road, Cupertino, CA 95014
-- | -- 877-STAY HGI -- | -- 408 777-8787
The Cypress Hotel & Hilton Garden Inn are nicer, but the Cupertino Inn is within walking
distance. Participants should use their corporate travel department or favorite travel web
site for other alternatives.
4. Administrative or Emergency Contact:
• Marilena Russo (Administrative) (408) 974-8740
• Peter Edberg (UTC representative) (408)974-4275
• Emergency while on the Apple campus: dial 4-3333 at any campus
• Singapore conference room (408) 974-6280