UTC # 116 / L2 # 212 Logistics
and General Information
August 11 - 15, 2008
Microsoft Corporation, Redmond WA
1. Meeting schedule:
- August 11: 10:30am to 5:30pm - South Asia
- August 12: 9:30am to 5:30pm
- August 13: 9:30am to 5:00pm
- August 14: 9:30am to 5:00pm
- August 15: 9:30am to 5:00pm
2. Meeting logistics:
- The meeting will be held in building 36, conference room #
1745. The address to building 36 is 16255 NE 36th Way, Redmond, WA 98052. The phone number to the receptionist is 425-706-0036.
- Due to increased security on campus, all visitors must now
park in Visitor Parking and register their car with Reception
each day or risk being towed.
- The emergency contact number for the MS Main Campus is
425-706-0000 and the contact person for this meeting is LeAnne
Marshall at 425.703.3672
- Net access will be available for everyone.
3. Driving Directions:
Driving Instructions to Microsoft from Sea-Tac International
Airport Via Interstate 405:
- Follow signs to freeways; this will put you on SR-518 eastbound, and you'll want to merge carefully.
- Follow signs to I-405.
- Take the I-405 North-Renton exit (exits from center lane).
- Continue on north I-405 through Renton and Bellevue (approx. 14 miles).
- Take SR-520 east exit toward Redmond.
- Exit SR-520 at the NE 40th St. exit.
- Turn right at end of ramp onto NE 40th St.
- Turn right at light onto 156th Ave. NE.
- Turn left at second light, NE 36th St., to enter campus.
- Follow NE 36th St. through the stop sign and past the sports fields, then turn right onto NE 36th Way
- Take the next right; Building 36 will be on your left
A map from the airport to corporate campus is available at
4. Hotel Information:
Information on local hotels from Microsoft.com is at