UTC # 120 / L2 # 217 Logistics
and General Information
August 10 - 14, 2009
Microsoft Corporation, Redmond WA
1. Meeting schedule:
- August 10: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- August 11: 9:30am to 5:30pm
- August 12: 9:30am to 5:00pm
- August 13: 9:30am to 5:00pm
- August 14: 9:30am to 5:00pm
2. Meeting logistics:
- The meeting will be held in Studio A, room 1705.
- Due to increased security on campus, all visitors must now
park in Visitor Parking and register their car with Reception
each day or risk being towed.
- The emergency contact number for the MS Main Campus is
425-706-0000 and the contact person for this meeting is Jenn Dillon at 425.722.8327
- Net access will be available for everyone.
3. Driving Directions:
Driving Instructions to Microsoft from Sea-Tac International
Airport Via Interstate 405:
- Depart from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, WA (1.7 mi)
- Take ramp right for SR-518 East toward Seattle / Tacoma (1.6 mi)
- Keep straight onto I-405 North (14.6 mi)
- At exit 14, take ramp right for SR-520 East toward Redmond (2.5 mi)
- Take ramp right and follow signs for 148th Ave N.E. North (0.3 mi)
- Turn right onto 148th Ave NE (0.9 mi)
- Turn right onto NE 40th St (0.3 mi)
- Go past 150th Ave NE and turn right into entrance to Studio West campus (0.1 mi)
- Arrive at MS Studio A on the left.
A map showing the location of Studio A and an image showing visitor parking and other details of the Microsoft Studios West campus is available at http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&encType=1&cid=39686E5DA8F48395!387.
4. Hotel Information:
A map showing the meeting venue and local hotels is available at http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&encType=1&cid=39686E5DA8F48395!350