UTC #143 Logistics
and General Information
May 5–8, 2015
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Host)
For maps, driving directions, and hotel information please visit Adobe's website at http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pdfs/sjmap.pdf
- Taxis from the San Jose Int'l Airport (SJC) to Adobe's headquarters are about $20 one way. Some of the hotels also run their own shuttles.
DATES & SCHEDULE:
- Tuesday 5/5 — 10:30AM – 5:30PM
- Wednesday 5/6 — 9:30AM – 5:30PM
- Thursday 5/7 — 9:30AM – 5:30PM
- Friday 5/8 — 9:30AM – 5:30PM
REMOTE ATTENDANCE: For those who need to call into the meeting for specific topics or agenda items, InterCall will be used. The ConferenceID is 408-536-3866, and the toll-free US access number is +1-855-870-5454 (other by-country access numbers are listed here)
PARKING: Use the West Tower entrance, on Park Avenue. It's at the end of the building closest to Woz Way/Guadalupe Parkway. Be sure to tell the parking attendant that you are here to attend the UTC meeting and that you're a guest of Ken Lunde (there will be no charge).
CHECK-IN: Go to the West Tower lobby at 345 Park Avenue (the East Tower lobby is at 311 Park Avenue).
MEETING VENUE: The meeting is in the Aldus conference room, which is on the lobby level of the West Tower.
HOST REGISTRATION & WIRELESS: Host registration and access to Adobe's guest wireless network require RSVPing with your name and email address to email@example.com so that a badge and guest wireless network credentials can be set up for you prior to the meeting.
- Ken Lunde, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-408-536-3866 (office) or +1-408-515-2618 (text/mobile)
- Aldus Conference Room: +1-408-536-5013 or +1-408-536-4596