Re: Eyelash Ra/Variant Mark?

From: John Clews (10646er@sesame.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 06:52:51 EDT

What is actually wrong with the UTC and ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2/WG2 actually
proposing to add a separate character for "eyelash ra"? Could
somebody explain why that is not a satisfactory solution?

I look forward to seeing any explanations

Best wishes

John Clews

--
John Clews (Chair of ISO/TC46/SC2: Conversion of Written Languages)

SESAME Computer Projects, 8 Avenue Road, Harrogate, HG2 7PG, U.K. Email: 10646er@sesame.demon.co.uk; Tel: +44 (0) 1423 888 432