Re: Products supporting Unicode

From: Mark E. Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 09:49:33 EDT

If people don't send me items, I don't have them in the list. Microsoft folks:
are there any other products that should be added? Others: how about IDEs?
(There it is a bit tricky: lots of IDEs don't handle Unicode, but you can write
programs with them that do.)

Also, if people can review the categorization that would be great; I am not
familiar with all the products and may have misplaced some.

Mark