RE: Burma/Myanmar

From: Reynolds, Gregg (greynolds@datalogics.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 19:07:24 EDT

Ken -

I hope you will reread your post and think very hard about it. You have
missed the boat, completely, not even close. I'll spare you my explanation
of why until I'm less steamed and less likely to offend you, since you seem
like basically a decent guy who just doesn't get it, as the saying goes.

-gregg