Re: Schutz-Staffel symbol

From: Herman Ranes (herman@iet.hist.no)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 09:26:50 EDT

Without having fine-read the The Unicode Standard, I would suppose that
'Letterlike symbols' rather than 'Miscellaneous Symbols' be the
appropriate section for the SS symbol.

However, when other 'vile' symbols are conserned, quite a few of them
already seem to be present in 'Miscellaneous Symbols'. 'INCLINED
SWASTIKA' would find itself in good company there.

By now I shoud be in really dire straits with several of the
listmembers... ;-)

Herman Ranes

Michael Everson skreiv:

--
Herman Ranes                  Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag
                              Avdeling for teknologi