RE: Burma/Myanmar/Bombay/Mumbai

From: Reynolds, Gregg (greynolds@datalogics.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 15:03:40 EDT

"Bollywood" in the vernacular, isn't it?

BTW, somebody (I think it was this list, anyway) wrote something about the
XML/Ancient Languages confab being held at the Oriental Institute in Chicago
tomorrow and Saturday. Now I can't find the note, so whoever you are, shoot
me an email if you'd like to grab a pint afterwards. And be sure to visit
the basement bookstore across the street - best humanities/socsci bookstore
on the globe.

-gregg