Re: arabic number in bidi algorithm

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 16:45:20 EDT

    John> 1) In the Unicode character stream, which digit appears first, the
    John> most significant or the least significant?

Most significant.

    John> 2) When rendering character-by-character (such as when writing by
    John> hand), which digit is rendered first, the most significant or the
    John> least significant?

Most significant.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab I have never made but one prayer to God,
New Mexico State University a very short one:
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous."
Las Cruces, NM 88003 And God granted it. -- Voltaire, letter