Re: wingdings to unicode conversion table ?

From: schererm@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 13:14:18 EDT

Caolan:
I imagine that these sort of symbols are at the absolute lowest
priority for unicode, but nonetheless is seems strange that at
least there isn't
CIRCLED DIGIT ZERO
or
DINGBAT NEGATIVE CIRCLED DIGIT ZERO
as there is the other digits in the list. I intend to continue

->
circled digit zero is at U+24EA.

we are preparing a web page tool that will let you browse the unicode
character database. you will be able to search for a partial character name
there (as i just did with our internal prototype). i will publish the url
here once it is final.

markus