Re: FW: sinhala/pali support

From: James E. Agenbroad (jage@loc.gov)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 13:36:44 EDT

                                           Thursday, April 27, 2000
I have not used it but Monotype's "Worldtytpe solutions catalogue" (1998)
has a Sinhala font with 387 glpyhs.
     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( jage@LOC.gov )
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US mail: I.T.S. Dev.Gp.4, Library
of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.