RE: Single Unicode Font

From: Ayers, Mike (Mike_Ayers@bmc.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 13:08:19 EDT

> From: 11@onna.com [mailto:11@onna.com]

> Well, you want serifs. I, l, 1.

        Those aren't differentiated by serifs - the differentiators are part
of the character. In any case, when I encounter a difficult bit like this,
I intend to do exactly what I did just now - look at it with different fonts
so that I can see it "properly" (for some reason, I didn't recognize the
small ell). Even if my native font had rendered those characters as three
vertical bars, it would have given me a good start to finding out what they
are.

/|/|ike