FW: Re: Unicode transliterations (and other operations)

From: B (11@onna.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 03:26:51 EDT

Have you a better idea?

That is not low.

Low is when I scare myself. You do not want to see what I think.
Low is why I ought to be kept away from real, living women because of what I might do after 700 or 800 millilitres of sake.

Low would be bad.

And there is lower. Let us not go there.

I wish nobody had brought this up. You know not low.

I can see myself doing it even without the sake. Yes, I ought to go.

$B!!!!$i$s$^(B $B!z$8$e$&$$$C$A$c$s!z(B
$B!<!<!<!<!<(B PTKA IZGT F SFNNGYGB ZRMSFTB WM
$B!!$"$^$s$1(B NFEGT FM MGYWPRMKA FM F SFNNGYGB IWOG
$B$M$1$"$:!!(B IWKK QGT FT IPQGT ZFXG GHRFK YWJZNM.