$B$U$j$,$J$/$@$5$$(B

From: B (11@onna.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 00:09:58 EDT

$BBg2H9%(B!!!$B!!"+!!$U$j$,$J$/$@$5$$(B

Is that like $B$@$$$9$-!)(B No, $B$@$$$9$-(B is $BBg9%$-(B.

Or is it Chinese, in which case you have to be careful. I have heard of confusing words such as $B<j;f(B.

I have reason to believe that Japanese use a font size which is actually too small for them. One or two *Japanese* (or were they?) kept misreading a kana "po" as "bo", probably because you cannot distinguish dakuten from handakuten when they are tiny. Is this the case? Do Japanese use fonts that are the right size for Latin but wrong for Japanese?

(MS Mincho's Latin letters are prettier than Times Roman, especially on a printer.)

I hope they support Mongolian. It would be great for a pedometer tattoo, as it is pretty and also vertical.

$B!!!z$8$e$&$$$C$A$c$s!z(B

$B!!;d$O$m$3$($s$i$+$Y$5!#(B

Riddle of the week:
What song is 35971040100?