RE: RTF language codes

From: Addison Phillips [wM] (aphillips@webmethods.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 20:01:58 EDT

Hi John,

The IDs correspond exactly to Microsoft's (proprietary) LCID ("locale ID")
codes used in the Windows operating systems. So they are a "Microsoft
standard".

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect / Manager, Globalization Engineering
webMethods, Inc. 432 Lakeside Drive, Sunnyvale, CA
+1 408.962.5487 (phone) +1 408.210.3659 (mobile)
Internationalization is an architecture. It is not a feature.