RE: Names of languages each expressed in their own language

From: Carl W. Brown (cbrown@xnetinc.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 15:18:03 EDT

Adam,

It looks like a great solution for folks with dedicated servers. My problem
however, is that my provider will not allow server extensions.

In actuality no site will be implemented in 6000+ languages. Most sites
will have just a few. Preparing language buttons for just those languages
is all they need. Once you are in the right language you should have the
right fonts.

Carl