RE: win95

From: B (11@onna.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 07:40:35 EDT

Um, the first thing you want to do maybe is go to Asia or something. Um, everybody, do Asian versions of VB use Unicode?
I know they can handle double byte characters because VB as a standard comes with "hiraganize" and "katakanize" functions.

Once I tried to get around this when I was trying to get Asian text to show up right. I don't know if it worked. If you want details, mail me and you get a free clock program.

Well, I guess what you say is true,
I could never be the right kind of girl for you,
I could never be your woman
                      - White Town