Something went wrong on my box!

From: Legin Jones (legin@thirdspace.tv)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 17:20:16 EDT

Hi Guys,

Sorry for this stupid question!..

I am not able to edit unicode files on my Win2000 box using emeditor ( a
unicode editor )... where my friend is able.. to.. ( sorry for being silly )

I did do some installations and uninstallations on few other editors as
well.. like ( XML spy, uniedit )...etc..

Someway, i got screwed up. and Unicode wouldn't work on my system.. I tried
installing MS Arail Font.. wondering if that might be the problem.. But it
didn't help..

I get strange characters when trying to edit unicode files.. along with the
original characters..

If somebody could suggest me a work around for this problem.. it will be
greatly appreciated....

Thanks,
Legin