FW: Vietnamese Translation

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 13:33:09 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Forrest (RKL) [mailto:Chris@rkl.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 5:43 AM
To: 'info@unicode.org'
Subject: Vietnamese Translation

To Whom It May Concern:

I am trying to publish an Internet survey using software (Instantsurvey)
which operates using Unicode. My problem is getting a translation of
the original English document into a Vietnamese font holds all its
characters when saved as Unicode. Many of my translations house seem to
use VPS fonts but when saving from word for example into Unicode UTF -
8, all the characters change into % or similar for example. Please can
you help me with any current routines or fonts that you use that work.

Many thanks

Chris

Chris Forrest,

Director, RKL