Question about PPT and Unicode

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 14:15:52 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Sundar Raghavan [mailto:SRaghavan@ariba.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 11:12 AM
To: Magda Danish (Unicode)
Subject: Ariel Unicode-MS font

Sorry to bother you with a silly question. In my PPT 97, I keep getting
this message "This presentation contains Far East Text and graphics tha
Powerpoint can't display". I see under the fonts section "Ariel Unicode
MS".

I did not install this font. I do not use this font. I do NOT need this
font. Can you tell me if there is a easy way of getting rid of this font
from the PPT? (I cannot use Windows Fonts to uninstall because it is not
in the system. It is &*(( embedded in the PPT)

Much appreciate your help.

Sundar Raghavan
Director, Product Marketing Work 650-390-4107 Cell 408-930-4270 Fax
650-390-1210 sraghavan@ariba.com <mailto:sraghavan@ariba.com> or
sraghavan@yahoo.com <mailto:sraghavan@yahoo.com>

Ariba just delivered another B2B success in your industry. More->
http://www.ariba.com/customers/success_stories.cfm
<http://www.ariba.com/customers/success_stories.cfm>