Re: Windows/Office XP question

From: Vladimir Ivanov (iranorus@online.ru)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 02:59:37 EDT

Chris Pratley wrote:

> Please note that my personal recommendation is to use specific fonts
>appropriate for the scripts you are supporting, rather than relying on a
>"universal" font, which is always going to be compromised typographically.

Those who develop data bases on oriental and African languages using MS
Access have no other way out. The fields in records do not support various
fonts at one time (as far I could understand), so they must rely only on one
universal font regardless of typography.

Sincerely, Vladimir Ivanov, iranorus@online.ru