Re: Clarification (was RE: T-->S, S-->T conversions)

From: Jack Halpern (jack@kanji.org)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 20:28:55 EDT

Greetings

In message "Clarification (was RE: T-->S, S-->T conversions)",
Edward Cherlin wrote...
>I'm sorry. I had no intention of denying proper credit. I merely meant
>that CJKDI "offers" the program FOR SALE in its catalog, and said
>nothing whatsoever about the source.

Let me rephrase accurately. We do not have a TC<>SC ocnversion program, neither
for sale nor for licensing. Basis Technology developed the program, with our help as linguistic
consultants and using our data, but only Basis sells or licenses this program

Regards, Jack Halpern
        President, The CJK Dictionary Institute, Inc.
        http://www.cjk.org Phone: +81-48-473-3508