Re: Fact vs. fiction

From: Thomas Chan (thomas@atlas.datexx.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 17:55:37 EST

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, James Kass wrote:

> Michael Everson wrote,
> > I was unable to find http://www.thelordoftherings.com and therefore
> > could not see any Tengwar links. Is this the right address?
>
> Yes, it's right. Here's the direct link to their Tengwar links page:
> http://www.thelordoftherings.com/tengwar/

I can't find the beginning of this thread now, but that's not New Line
Cinema's official site (lordoftherings.net). I spent a few minutes with
whois and found a number of similar domain names, with or without
preceding "the", followed by an optional "-movie" or "movie", and under
".com", ".net", or ".org". That's even more confusing than the
unicode.com imposter...

Thomas Chan
tc31@cornell.edu