RE: Implementation questions

From: Rick Cameron (Rick.Cameron@crystaldecisions.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 14:08:44 EST

We have recently changed our application to work in Unicode. The two
technologies we found most useful were Uniscribe and Rich Edit.

If you need to run your app on Windows 9x, you'll also want to find out
about MSLU, a new library from Microsoft that provides limited support for
Unicode on Windows 9x.

See http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/10/MSLU/MSLU.asp

- rick cameron