Re: Keyboard Layouts for Office XP in WIndows 98

From: Yaap Raaf (yaapraaf@xs4all.nl)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 10:28:25 EST

At 07:37 +0100 2002.03.08, Lateef Sagar wrote:

>MS Office XP installs many keyboard layouts (like
>Arabic etc) in Windows 98. For Windows NT/2000/XP
>there is a shareware software "Keyboard Layout Manager
>32 bit", but I haven't found out any software yet that
>allows making a non-ASCII keyboard layout for Windows
>98.
>How can I create such a keyboard layout that can be
>used with Office XP (in Windows 98).

Do you mean the "Keyboard Layout Manager" at
http://www.klm.freeservers.com/index.html ?

<quote>
This program allows you to create and modify Microsoft keyboard
layout files. It works with Windows 95, Windows 95-OSR/2, Windows 98
and Windows ME operating systems. Also, it works with Windows NT 4.0,
Windows XP, and Windows 2000 operating systems.
</quote>

>How can I create such a keyboard layout that can be used
>with Office XP (in Windows 98).

Office XP in Windows 98 ??