Re: [unicode] Re: The exact birthday of French: 0842-02-14

From: John Cowan (jcowan@reutershealth.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 17:37:12 EST

Mark Leisher scripsit:

> Herr Krojer takes Illig, and by extension, Niemitz to task quite effectively,
> in my opinion.

I fed this through babelfish, and the principal argument seems to be
that we can correlate very nicely the predicted dates, places, and times
of lunar eclipses in ancient times with the testimony we have, so unless
that testimony is massively falsified too, the conventional scale has to
be correct.

--
John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>     http://www.reutershealth.com